Cameo Island Weddings – Greece
A Cameo Island Wedding takes place on a small island off the shore of Laganas, Zante. The island received its name from the local nightclub owner that ran his club there for many years. In the daytime it is a tranquil area to enjoy your swim and a drink away from all the hustle/bustle of mass tourists. The small beach area has a pleasant atmosphere that will help you unwind and recharge your batteries. In the evening, it turns into a very popular beach party with plenty of music and a light show.
Dreaming of getting married on your own little island? Perhaps a simple setting with the sand between your toes and the waves lapping at your feet? Or perhaps something a little more elaborate with covered seating, an aisle and flower pedestals? A Cameo Island Wedding can give you all that you desire for your dream wedding. The tiny island is accessed by a footbridge and pathway leading to the beach area. We usually recommend that your wedding guests arrive around 1 hour prior to the wedding so that they can have a refreshing drink before they take their seats for the ceremony. The bride will arrive across the footbridge before making her entrance.
After your Cameo Island Wedding ceremony the photographer will capture the moment with many different beach photographs while your guests relax and enjoy a celebratory drink. After the ceremony we can recommend many lovely wedding receptions back on the main island. There are a number of excellent hotels in the Laganas area to accomodate you and your guests. Conexo Travel will be able to help you choose the best hotels to meet your requirements and budget.
One point to consider before booking your Cameo Island Wedding! Due to the access to the island being via a footbridge, we would not recommend this as a suitable venue if you have any guests with walking difficulties or small children with pushchairs.
Our Cameo Island Wedding Package Includes:
- Expert advice and support from a weddings abroad specialist here in the UK to find your perfect wedding venue
- Booking of the date and time of your wedding (where possible)
- Detailed Wedding Confirmation Pack outlining the legal process and important information related to getting married abroad
- Your own online wedding profile to manage your wedding arrangements
- Pre-departure booking of wedding extras via your online wedding profile
- Checking of legal documentation here in the UK before you travel
- In-resort wedding coordinator to assist with all of the final arrangements
- Pre-wedding meeting with your in-resort wedding coordinator shortly after your arrival
- Assistance at the town hall by your in-resort wedding coordinator to arrange the marriage licence
- Attendance of your in-resort wedding coordinator at your wedding ceremony on your wedding day
- Post-wedding consultation
- Bride’s bouquet in any choice of colours (chrysanthemums, lilies, roses, depending on season)
- Matching single buttonhole for groom
- Wedding Photographer (1 Hour)
- 36 coloured photos
- Album and negatives on CD in digital form
Other packages for your Cameo Island Wedding are available with additional extras such as more photos, a decorated car for bride/father of the bride. We can help you decide which Cameo Island Wedding package is best for you.